We are looking for experienced Firmware Engineers to take the lead in serving the secure communications marketplace. They will be responsible for defining, architecting, designing, and delivering leading edge products to extend our client's technology and broaden their markets. We are looking for people who will take ownership for challenging technical projects, and will thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Have a relevant BS degree.
- Have 8+ years of writing code for embedded systems.
- Be proficient in C.
- Have written bare-metal and RTOS-based application code for microcontroller.
- Understand ISR's (Interrupt Service Routines).
- Understand multitasking and synchronization.
- Able to read a schematic.
Desired Skills for Candidate:
- Kinetis microcontrollers
- J-Link JTAG debuggers
- Keil compiler
- Audio Processing
- Application development in iOS or Android
- Proficient in Python.
- Cryptographic primitives such as ECC, AES, and Serpent.
- Manufacturing test firmware.