As a senior PHP developer, you will be a key team member responsible for developing and maintaining our client's e-commerce/administration website and back-end web API’s. You will also develop any other interactive company web sites. The API drives all the iOS and mobile apps as well as our client's privacy network calling platform. You will work with mobile developers and other software teams to develop new features and enhancements. You will also work with infrastructure engineers to ensure scalability to keep up with our client's rapid growth.
Candidates must have:
- A thorough understanding of object-oriented programming practices.
- 5+ years of experience of PHP development.
- 5+ years of experience with MySQL.
- Experience with at least one PHP application framework (e.g. Laravel, Zend Framework, etc.).
- Experience with caching technologies such as Memcached.
- Experience designing REST API’s.
Bonus skills (nice to have):
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (at least S3).
- Laravel experience.
- Ruby on Rails experience.
- PostgreSQL experience.