We are currently seeking an experienced Network Software Engineer with a strong background in VoIP protocols including SIP (particularly PJSIP), RTP, and SRTP. You will be responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the software process, working in conjunction with the software team as the key technical advisor and advocate for our products. You must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users. Must be able to identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the firmware process. Must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle.
- Exceptional programming skills with C/C++, and Python Ability to work with native C libraries
- A strong understanding of common networking protocols, VoIP, and messaging protocols
- An understanding of common cryptographic protocols and their usage in practical software implementations
- Experience designing distributed, highly scalable systems to support a large number of users
- Experience designing and maintaining large databases
- Ability to deliver on tight schedules in a high-paced, startup environment
- Excellent communication and collaborative skills
- Minimum 7 years of developing real-world software
Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in software and hardware firmware and knowledge of security and network technology. Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base. Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails, and when submitting reports. Organized and analytical, able to eliminate Network Software obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
If you’re intrigued by the opportunity to work on the cutting edge of mobile privacy and security, come join us.
- VoIP: 5 years
- Software Development: 5 years
- C++: 5 years